Jacksonville, FL Real Estate Information
Are you considering a move to Jacksonville, FL? There are many great reasons to move to this city. Check out these six reasons to move to Jacksonville!
1. Jacksonville, FL is growing quickly and is a great place to find a job
2. Jacksonville has a low cost of living compared to other major cities.
Jacksonville is the most populated city in Florida, with over 830,000 residents, and is home to the largest population of veterans in the country. It has a very low cost of living when compared to other major cities in the US. This is especially true when it comes to housing and food. However, be aware that salaries tend to be about 10-15% lower than in other major cities.
3. Jacksonville has several major industries, including healthcare and finance.
Jacksonville’s economy is driven by the healthcare, finance, insurance, and real estate industries. This means there are many opportunities for people to get into the workforce and start building their careers.
4. Jacksonville is home to several universities and colleges.
5. There are several top museums in Jacksonville
Museums are a great way to learn about the history of an area or a specific subject like science or art. There are some excellent museums in Jacksonville, including the Museum of Science and History, Jacksonville Naval Museum, and the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens.
6. Jacksonville Beaches are incredible for the whole family.
Median Value Of Owner-occupied housing units: $173,200
Median Selected Monthly Owner Costs (With A Mortgage): $1,366
Median Gross Rent: $1,065
Median Household Income: $54,701
Top 5 Employment Industries: